BEFORE WE BUILT OUR STELLAR REPUTATION, WE BUILT OUR COMPANY ETHOS OF EXCELLENCE THROUGH SERVICE.
Advanced Autowerks was founded in 2002 by Rand Hoffman and his team, who set out to demonstrate that an auto repair shop could provide a quality experience that people would love. More than a decade later, and he’s proven his point. Customers are now great friends, neighbors are great advocates, and we’ve acquired rave reviews and five star ratings along the way. We pride ourselves in providing every customer with an experience that not only makes them want to come back to our shop, but also to recommend our work.
we’ve been around the block.
Avid road cyclist, motorcycle enthusiast, and founder of Advanced Autowerks
Meet Our Team
Commitment to serving you means that we prioritize your safety and value your time. We offer honest to goodness quality repair and maintenance and are committed to providing the highest level of customer service. Our experienced technicians are the best in the Bay, always pursuing greater training and education. Our appointment-only policy allows us to make sure we can get you safely back into your car as quickly as possible.
We stay in communication, maintaining transparency throughout the repair process, to avoid any unexpected surprises. We prioritize repairs so you know which are urgent, and which can be monitored and addressed in the future. Finally, we welcome any questions and are happy to explain exactly what is going on with your vehicle and even show you through photos or in person while it is in for repairs.
We are proud of our stellar reputation and appreciate that our customers take the time to share their experience with friends and review us on sites like Yelp.
we’re ready, willing, & able.
We are your experts for Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Porsche and MINI maintenance and repair. We strive to provide the best service to the car and the customer.
Our maintenance services are by appointment only. We understand that having your car in the shop is an inconvenience, so arranging for an appointment helps us ensure that work is done on time and you have your vehicle back as soon as possible. We always do our best to accommodate repair emergencies. Any questions? Contact us!
- Maintenance based on factory service recommendations in combination with personalizes services your car may need due to driving conditions.
- Computerized diagnostic services using the latest in vehicle-specific diagnostic tools
- Check engine light and malfunction indicators diagnosis
- Diesel, Biodiesel and Hybrid service, repair, and maintenance
- Minor services
- Preventative maintenance and brake work
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Suspension and steering system repair
- Tire installation and balancing (Dogpatch location only)
- Modern direct injection maintenance and repair
- Customer transportation including pick-up and drop-off, loaner cars, rental cars, MUNI fare and cab cards (location restrictions apply)
- We are hybrid certified & TDI specialists
Learn About Our Expertise