ADVANCED AUTOWERKS - SAN FRANCISCO
Advanced Autowerks is seeking an experienced Service Advisor to help support and maintain our fourteen year reputation as San Francisco’s number one independent service center for AUDI, BMW, MINI, and VW automobiles. If you’re passionate about the auto industry, building relationships, and working with an unbeatable team this will be the perfect job for you.
Fact is, the kind of people who work at Advanced Autowerks could work just about anywhere. They’re smart. They’re technical. They're organized. They’re engaged. And they take a ridiculous amount of pride in making sure our customers vehicles are safe and reliable. So why do they choose to work at Advanced Autowerks? Simple. Because we get it.
We get that work needs to be fun - but never distracting. We get that transparency, communication, and opportunities for growth matter. And the free snacks don't hurt either. We get that smart, motivated individuals want to be around other smart, motivated individuals who take pride in what they do. Think you have what it takes? That’s fantastic. Apply and lets talk.
- Be among the best at what you do and willing to work with a team who challenges you to excel.
- You’re all about the team, equally comfortable guiding Technicians to meet goals as you are getting your hands dirty.
- You’ll be responsible for keeping coherent sales and cost records per each vehicle and will always find ways to improve paperwork flow.
- You will own responsibility in building and maintaining intuitive, lasting, and memorable customer relationships.
- Professional appearance and portray a genuine level of etiquette.
- You are enthusiastic about the fast-paced life of a growing company.
- You have impeccable communication skills.
- Customer service is in your bones, and you can prove it.
- You are a problem solver, proficient in defusing grumpy customers.
- Solid understanding of industry specific software applications.
- Strong work ethic, both independently and with a team.
- Valid and clean CA Drivers License.
- You lead by doing.
- Independent auto service shop experience.
- AUDI, BMW, MINI, & VW experience would be major bonus points.
- You’re the person your friends call for advice.
- Fake bonus points for an interesting hobby, a cute pet, or talking incessantly about good coffee.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Life Insurance.
- 401k with employer match.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Paid continued education.
- Parking, great coffee, snacks, and meals.
- Fun and very approachable work environment. We’re a dynamic and smart team that you’ll love working with.
- 4 day work week (three day weekends - woot woot!)
FULL TIME POSITION - Tuesday-Friday 7:00am - 6:00pm
SUBMIT BOTH of the following to [email protected]:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be an ideal fit.
- Your favorite band/musician