ADVANCED AUTOWERKS - SAN FRANCISCO
Advanced Autowerks is seeking a BMW Technician to help support and maintain our fourteen year reputation as San Francisco’s number one independent service center for AUDI, BMW, MINI, and VW automobiles.
Fact is, the kind of people who work at Advanced Autowerks could work just about anywhere. They’re smart. They’re technical. They're organized. They’re engaged. And they take a ridiculous amount of pride in making sure our customers vehicles are safe and reliable. So why do they choose to work at Advanced Autowerks? Simple. Because we get it.
We get that works needs to be fun - but never distracting. We get that transparency, communication, and opportunities for growth matter. And the free snacks don't hurt either. We get that smart, motivated individuals want to be around other smart, motivated individuals who take pride in what they do. Think you have what it takes? Apply and lets talk.
- Be among the best at what you do and willing to work with a team who challenges you to excel.
- Help uplift and exceed the expectations of our customers.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years industry experience.
- You are a problem solver, proficient in vehicle diagnosis as well as repair.
- Solid understanding of all automotive type software applications.
- Proficient with ERO systems and shop equipment.
- Valid and clean CA Drivers License.
- You must have your own tools.
- Must be able to lift, bend, and work with manual and power tools.
- Fluency in English and portray a genuine level of professional etiquette.
- Strong work ethic, both independently and with a team.
- Lead by doing.
- ASE Certifications.
- Independent service shop experience.
- AUDI & VW experience would be major bonus points.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Life Insurance.
- 401k with employer match.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Paid continued education.
- Parking, great coffee, snacks, and meals.
- Fun and very approachable work environment. We’re a dynamic and smart team that you’ll love working with.
- 4 day work week (three day weekends - woot woot!)
FULL TIME POSITION - Tuesday through Friday 7:00am - 6:00pm
SUBMIT BOTH of the following to jobs[email protected]:
- A short COVER LETTER about yourself
- Current RESUME
- Your favorite band/musician